Fast and easy, this compact rigid heddle loom makes for exciting weaving anywhere, anytime – with the same portability as knitting.
The loom is ultra portable being lightweight, compact and folds in half – even with your weaving in place.
Fast - from yarn to scarf in two hours.
Easy - a loom that is simple to understand and operate with new nylon warp stick ties, handles, cogs and pawls.
Exciting - let your fancy yarns play by using the wide-eye 7.5dpi (30/10) reed. The loom is made from Silver Beech hard wood and comes assembled and lacquered, with all the warping tools – ready to use. Three great weaving widths 30cm (12ins) ,50cm (20ins) and 70cm (28").
The portability of the Knitters Loom means you can be weaving in your lunch break, while camping, or when visiting friends.
• Warping tools – 2 clamps, warping peg, 2 warping sticks and ties, heddle hooks and reed
• Shuttles – two sizes
• Learn to weave booklet – weaving instruction and first project
Reeds – for all types of yarn 2.5, 5, 10, 12.5dpi (20, 40, 50/10cm)
• Carry Bag - for storage and transport
• Loom Stand – weave without a table
• Second Heddle Kit – weave very fine fabric or complex patterns
• Hobby Bench – adjustable height seat with storage
• Ashford Teak Wax - protect and restore the wood
Nylon reed 7.5dpi (30/10) wide-eye
Weaving Width 30cm (12ins), 50cm (20ins) ,70cm (28")
Weight 2.3kg (5lbs), 2.8kg (6.2lbs)
Timber Lacquered Silver Beech hardwood